* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, August 18, 2013

LETTER TO SHRI AGGARWAL

Dear Aggarwalji, 

Thanks for your mail wishing me on  my birthday. I can assure our friends that age is no problem for me as of now as I am mentally agile to be practicing for the 23rd year in the HC here.  Hope to maintain it by the grace of God and your good wishes.   

Coming to the posting in the blog, I totally agree that every one has the right to express views on matters when controversies arise. I am always ready for an open debate to vindicate my views and elaborate my conviction. I would love to do so with you and your friends if and when occasion arises. Let there be no personal maligning as whatever I do or write is part of my organisation's duty. I do not wish to enter into endless loop of  'comments to comments' and I also feel certain comments do not deserve any reply; time will testify. 

Regards. G N Sridharan

(We have published excerpts of Shri Sridharan's letter to Shri R.K. Aggarwal as above. This correspondence is closed. -Ed.)