* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Friday, December 04, 2015

ADJOURNMENT AGAINST PENSIONERS' INTEREST


Dear Shri Gangadharan,

This is further to my earlier mail.

On 2nd December' 2015, our colleagues Shri V.K. Jain and Shri R.K. Khanna arrived in the court prior to me and I followed them a sometimes late when Misc. case No. 4 was going on. 

On looking to my entry pass, the Security guard told me that this case is already over and people have left. 

I was surprised but since no one known being available outside the court I insisted for entry and on my request the security person allowed me to enter the Court. I found Mr. Khanna in the visitor's gallery and Mr. Jain sitting in the Advocates chairs. 

We left when we got the message from our Advocate that the case stands adjourned to 20th January' 2016.

When we were in the advocates chambers, the case no, 101 had already started at about 12.10 and I am sure our case would have been taken on that day in case "Mention" was not exercised. Whoever has taken this step of getting the case adjourned for such a long time has acted against the interest of pensioners.

It is really very unfortunate.

Thanks.
P.P. Dhamija