* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Monday, September 21, 2015

Subbu's comments


21 Sep 15, 12:57 PM


subbu: VS Rajamani sir ! Most likely suspense account wd have been debited and payment made. Any way, money is money, and the pensioners who received whatever money they received with or without details.. are quite happy indeed. when u r hungry, and go to a hotel and have hot idli with sambar, u do not question whether the idli is made from raw rice or boiled rice? do you?

My only grievance with my four decade old friend GNS is that he should stand for all cl.I, as he was when he was Secy of Cl.I Assn. I may again say that I am a post 97 retiree but I supported him and continue to support him because i found substance in his argument that whatever cd be got immediately let it be got. This 990 rs.p.m.is not going to matter much. But a relief to pre 97 pensioners, whose pension was not even equivalent to that of ours. I did not want any discrimination amongst ourselves, to begin with.

Krishna Prasad garu ! U know we speak with one voice only when we have our boss before us. And his voice will be our voice. Now that there is no boss, we enjoy our voice. It does not matter whether there is any one listening or not ! Even crows enjoy their own voices !! I used to wonder not unoften  we belong to that tribe ???