* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DIFFICULT TO DIGEST - discussion continues

Dear Editor,
  • Like my other fellow Readers of your blog, I also wish to congratulate you for providing us an opportunity to go through divergent views on current burning issue before all L.I.C. Pensioners.
  • Our dear friend sending you an anonymous letter which you uploaded on your blog yesterday seems to be well informed,well read and very much concerned for our great organisation L.I.C. My salute to him.
  • I just wish to say only one thing that all great institutions or organisations or societies or even nations are built by untiring efforts and sacrifices by Teams working for them in continuity means yesterday, today and tomorrow. 
  • Seniors Citizens today were great heroes during their working tenure and their contribution in building this organisation can never be forgotten by any one.
  • An E.D. in L.I.C. 20 years before drawing Pension less than a class four employee retiring today can not be justified by any logic ?
Regards,
B.R.Mehta
Panchkula