* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Thursday, June 27, 2013

JUDGE MISSES DAUGHTER'S WEDDING !



STRANGE BUT TRUE !






Judge Chockalingam could not attend his daughter's wedding in Karaikudi. In a lighter note he shared this information in the open court when Advocate  was not available in the court to argue for his clients who are owners of packaged drinking water firms who are alleged to have not maintained the BSI standard and his Junior told the judge that the senior was on the way from Madurai and sought adjournment. Justice Chockalingam said : 'I applied leave for today. All my relatives are present in Karaikudi.Though the invitations were given in my name I could not make for my daughter's wedding because I considered this case more important as it involves public health. I am present here because it is an important case for which we are working to day.The Member Secretary of the TNCB also rushed from Delhi. "How can u ask for time !".

At any time has any judge took sympathy in our cases involving aged pensioners suffering from multiple ailments who month after month are leaving this world.

( R.K.Viswanathan )