* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Thursday, January 31, 2013

ASTHANA'S COMMENTS "UNFORTUNATE" - COMMENTS A READER.

Heated arguments outside Delhi HC !


An anonymous has commented:-

When a person is in the Driver's seat, he should know fair driving. Shri Asthana should have desisted  from making unwarranted and uncalled for comments. His comments are rather unfortunate.   

From a pensioner's point of view, I must say, any judgment is a good judgment if it serves the wider interests of the pensioners in general. Who argued what and what not is not the crux of the issue.  That it fortifies the arguments of the pensioners is all that matters. 

I know I am making harsh comments when I say that the Jaipur judgment is not a well argued verdict. If I say the whole verdict is the result of LIC's inefficiency in not properly conducting court cases in Jaipur, so many commissions or omissions on their part etc., how will Shri Asthana react ?

I am sorry I am making these comments.  I don't think, you will publish this.

( Readers may join the issue.  Your views may be sent to: licpensionerscalicut@hotmail.com )