1. The AIRIEF Legal Committee Members must urgently read Two Posts - Part One dated 07.11.2015 and Final Part Two dated 09.11.2015 from Sh. Sreenivasa Murty Case Manager for defending Chandigarh High Court Verdict dated 09.11.2012 at Supreme Court on a very specific and special request of Panchkula AIRIEF Unit regarding Fine Tuning for Preparations in our case coming up now on 24.11.2015.
2. It is most likely that our legal committee may ignore these most valuable inputs with their so many pre conceived notions like a few being listed below.
(a) Sh. Murty is not part of AIRIEF ,
(b) Sh. Murty being an outsider is working with his own hidden agenda
(c) Sh. Murty is defaming AIRIEF
(d) We do not need an outside interference in our internal matter
Whereas my humble appeal is that by ignoring these inputs we may either intentionally or unintentionally be causing damage to our case .
3. Panchkula AIRIEF Unit is proud of Sh. Murty being our case manager and we have our full trust in his professional expertise of our legal case.
4. Due to various reasons and compulsions, our legal committee has become solely dependent on one single person and as such some committee members holding top leadership position are shy of having any open dialogue and meaningful discussions with our case manager.
5. For larger interest of whole LIC Pensioners Community, AIRIEF Legal Committee Members must rise to the occasion and urgently consult our case manager for chalking out a fool proof joint action plan for making final preparations in our case.