* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, May 29, 2016

MC JAIN CASE


Dear Editor,

How are you? I have come across an article by Shri C.H.Mahadevan that the benefit of Shri M.C.Jain's case is applicable to all those Class I Officers who retired during the period from 01-08-1992 to 31-03-1993. 

If I remember correctly, some time back Shri Mahadevan had opined that the benefit should be made available even to those Class I Officers who were in service as on 01-08-1992 and retired subsequent to 01-4-1993. I shall be extremely happy if Shri C.H.Mahadevan clarifies on this doubt.

Thanking you and with best wishes,
Yours sincerely,
(B.S.Gopala Krishna)