* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Monday, May 30, 2016

Delhi High Court developments


NOW ABOUT THE HYDERABAD ASSOCIATION

My concern about the date of posting of our WP No 4894 got addressed and resolved at 10.40 AM itself (I wish to call it a miracle again, even if it is not so for some). I have been waiting (social service) in the Court to watch and report what happens to AIIPA's Application for impleadment in GNS WP. I have done that already.

I had reported on 25 May that on being mentioned by my Counsel, Justice Bhat had agreed to post our WP before the designated Bench for hearing on 30th May i.e., today. The Order was not uploaded and the WP was not listed before the relevant Court for today DUE TO AN ERROR IN THE DATE AS NOTED BY THE STAFF. 


This was duly pointed out this morning as planned by me and my Counsel to the Bench Officer, who readily offered to get it corrected. Normally they would need an Application from us, but the officer was sympathetic and took the liberty to take the file inside the Judge's chamber and obtained his Lordship's approval to put up an amended Order. It has since been signed and official.

We would have preferred to have our case listed for tomorrow but our Sr Counsel is free and available on 1st. So we got it posted to 1st June. The amended Order will be uploaded today and the matter listed on 1st. People may look for the cause list tomorrow evening, if they cannot wait till I report. 

I wish to thank ALL those who have been more watchful of Hyderabad's progress, than myself.

Sreenivasa Murty M
Camp: New Delhi.