* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My dream visit to the States


15 Mar 16, 08:55 PM

subbu: thank U Editor Sir for your prompt reply for my

mediclaim question. Actually, what happened u know ?


I had a dream last night and in that, after receiving arrears of around 10 lakhs, I am leaving for 
a foreign tour. There in America, when I was visiting White house, as a guest, suddenly i fall sick. I am taken to the nearby hospital. There I show my Card just received and always kept with me. They had already started treatment.

But suddenly I was awake and found myself in India only. The doubt however still remained. hi hi