* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Monday, March 07, 2016

2 million hits


Dear Editor,

Let me first first convey my warm greetings for Maha Shivratiri Festival to you and all valuable readers of your blog.

Just see the sheer coincidence that Maha Shivratiri Day 7th March, 2016 has become an equally historical day for LIC PC also since PC has crossed Two Million Hits today.

My heartiest congrats and best wishes to you. You have worked very hard to improve with colorful designs, value addition through your wonderful cartoons as well always attempting for innovative changes in your blog.

Once again let me wish you and all your valuable readers all the best. Let me make an honest confession that your blog has become an addiction for me now.

Regards,
B.R.Mehta

(Our readers are requested not to send us more letters in this matter. -Ed.)