* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Some random thoughts

Dear Editor,

Some would say that what is not in the pension rules it is impossible to get.

" We need to believe in the impossible and remove the improbable " - OSCAR WILD

Usain Bolt the fastest man on the planet said in his autobiography : ' Give me a long stage, a fight, a challenge and some thing happens I get real. I walk an inch taller, I move a split second faster. Put me on the big stage and I perform '

The big stage to us is the Supreme court and the big challenge awaiting us on the March 10 TH. 

Let us gear up with all the facts and figures in our finger tips and present our case in such a lucid and concise manner to impress the Bench for a favorable order keeping in mind the time factor for the learned judges hearing the case.

R.K.Viswanathan