* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Friday, January 29, 2016

TODAY's DEVELOPMENTS IN SUPREME COURT‏


Following the arguments today in Supreme Court, culminating in the posting of our cases to 10 March 2016 for FINAL disposal, I find a flood of emails and Posts in the Blogs which looks like a 'free for all'. 

I would like to caution the overwhelming majority of unbiased Pensioners, that what is being seen today is spreading of irresponsible misinterpretation to cover up their own follies and pursue their individual agenda. 

I will come out very shortly with my version of the whole matter and request Pensioner friends to bear with me in the meantime. 

M Sreenivasa Murty