* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Question To AIRIEF leadership


Dear Editor,

First, let me extend my warm greetings to you as well as your esteemed readers for new year 2016, Lohri festival being celeberated today in Northern India and Makar Sakranti / Pongal festivals being celeberated tomorrow. Sh. Murty tells now that number of players are likey to be five on 20th at supreme court. Looking forward for further details from him after he concludes his Delhi visit today and tomorrow to meet his senior counsels.

I have one question to be answered by AIRIEF. This question was raised by some other participant during recently held AIRIEF EC at Bhopal on Ist November, 2015 but no satisfactory answer was provided. It has become a trend now for top leadership to put all unpleasant issues under the carpet and promote only one theme song which according to me is Operation Cover Up forgetting basic principle that truth has finally to prevail upon.

Coming to my basic issue and my Question is that AIRIEF had decided to implead itself at supreme court in its legal committee meeting which was also held at Bhopal in June,2015 and why leadership has taken seven months time to execute its own decision ? Will any body tell so many ordinary AIRIEF Members like me ?

Regards,
B.R.Mehta