* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE COURT...


Dear Editor,

As soon as Their Lordships were seated Mr Nidhesh Gupta was the first to grab the attention of Justice Dipak Misra and and submitted 'I have my item at 103 today, I Request your Lordship to take it up in the Afternoon as I have some ...........(I couldn't follow what he said). Judge said '103? What is the matter about?'. NG replied "it is LIC Pensions Appeals my Lord.'. Judge remarked, 'I see' and without saying anything more, asked his Bench Officer something. I think he wanted his Officer to confirm the case position as per the Cause List. Then he again asked Mr NG you want it in the afternoon? NG, replied. .......after........( I think he mentioned about the  other Bench where Justice Misra sits briefly today. After a few seconds the request was accepted. All our folks trooped out. 

M.Sreenivasa Murty

PS :Please wait for my next report on what Mr RK Singh came to me and told me AFTER COMING OUT OF THE COURT IN THE PRESENCE OF SSS & Others.