* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Subbu's comments

an unexpected turn in Tenaliraman story

20 Dec 15, 08:03 AM

subbu: SN Sir ! How is it you thought that I mistook u? It is the other way about. I understand what u wrote and that is why I confirmed that I am verily a dissector -  a dissector of the animal in man.

You are a very very elderly person. I bow before your expertise. It will take another 10 janmas for me to reach your level of erudition.No question of mistaking. Albeit I never miss taking on anyone. 

I may add an instance in my career if u so feel. Editor Sir ! Just a couple of minutes ago, a close friend of mine, an irresistible Fourth Batch humorist, calls me to say that the fourth possibility in the Tenaliraman story is not fully correct. I asked him what was then the true version! He says, actually, the horse opens its mouth and asks for an adjournment of the time given to him.

Tenali Raman plays a trick in Chronicle post. 



Our original post 'Clarification' had shown Tenali Raman as TENALI RAMAKRISHNAN! Maybe Tenaliraman's hidden hands had played the trick !!