* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Monday, December 14, 2015

CH MAHADEVAN: "My Email has been hacked"


I have been informed that a number of pensioners and other friends have received email messages sent from my gmail account for promotion of a face whitener newly launched in the market.Many of them were not able to open the mail,but some where able to open after further attempts.



I am not able to send a bulk mail as my desk top needs some repair.

So I am requesting visitors to the blogs not to believe promotional messages sent from my email account or messages with any request for money in my name.In case of doubt an individual mail may be sent to me for clarification.
I have since changed my password.


Greetings.

C H Mahadevan