* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

Monday, December 14, 2015

A good and timely move

        
Nothing unusual for the Chandigarh 
case getting adjourned to 27-1-2016. 
However it was wise and well thought 
over move by MSM to file IA. 

The very fact that LIC counsel gave an evasive reply when he was asked by the bench to tell the court how the arrears due was calculated it becomes imperative for LIC to come out with an affidavit giving details of calculation which would establish whether the court order has been implemented in letter and spirit and whether the DR anomaly persisting before 1-8-1997 has been genuinely removed, what is the effective date taken for the purpose and if there is any snag in implementing the court order the reasons thereof. 

This will be an eye opener where 20 % of arrears were paid in other courts besides serving as a caution when the remaining 80 % of arrears become payable which hopefully will be decided on 21-1-2016

R.K.Viswanathan