* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Friday, December 25, 2015

25 Dec 15, 07:04 AM

subbu: Happy Christmas to all. 

Particularly to my friend Jerry Manuel who left his AAOs post in 1984, on receiving a call from Jesus, as he said, to join the Mission of Prayer. He must be around 77 or 78. 

To my friend Jayakumar who chanted JESUS JESUS, sitting by the side of the hospital bed, at Nagappattinam in 1980, when my daughter was fighting for life.  

And my friend Williams who had such a beautiful relationship with me that he used to come to me every third day and ask me to pardon, though I never knew what he did. 

A friend who joined Jesus a few years ago, whose friendship still flowers in my heart. 

And the Great Golden Lady who radiated all love, kindness and taught us to be human above all other mundane values, with whom I had the fortune of working with in the last few years of my career. Happy Christmas Madam. 

Merry Christmas. to all.