* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Monday, November 09, 2015

Pension anomaly

I happened to see Shri K. Vijayprasad's Pension Anomaly details.

Shri Vijayprasad has shown his basic pension including FPA in the old scale (2007) - Rs.20085/- correctly.


But, I am not able to know how he is showing his revised basic of ADM at the maximum ( may be including FPA) as Rs.32214/-.


As per the Chart, I have on my record, the revised (2012 proposed, pending approval) maximum pay of ADM is Rs.74670/-. Half of that is Rs.37335. If add half of FPA ( I do not have details), his revised basic pension will be more than Rs.37335/-. 

He may kindly recheck. Confirm from the 'proper' chart. Either, he is wrong or I am wrong - the Chart that I am having is not correct.
Incidentally, Shri C H Mahadevan Sir has also indicated Rs.37335/- maximum of ADM.

SN