* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Friday, October 09, 2015

Truth has its own rhythm





9 Oct 15, 07:33 AM

subbu: Karunakaran Sir (I would call U now boldly like this). I am literally scared. I just learnt our erstwhile bosses have already engaged the Piper and gave him instructions to throw all the rats into the sea. That Pied Pier is an obedient soul. I heard him saying :  Sir ! I know the rats. You don't worry." 


If U R right, then the "TRUTH" in what U say will shine by itself. One need not try to prove it. Yasya naisargiki Shobha thanna samskaram arhathi. Kaha Kalaam shashinor maashti kaushtubaha kena  rajyathe. That which is naturally beautiful needs no artificial illumination. Does anyone beautify the Moon or does any one need add colour to Kausthuba Rathna? 

So Truth must stand by itself. One needs no previous Case Laws to prove it. If I believe that what I do is correct, I need not be bothering myself about others who in my perception do wrong, or do such things which are not correct. Allow them to fall by the wayside.  

Incidentally, one of my acquaintances has applied for a very big post for which around 50 others have also applied. He said, If i am ok, and found to be ok, i shall be selected. I need not try in vain to portray others (whom I honestly do not know) to be not ok. For once, that is not my job also.

Truth is like that. U say what u want to say. Let it take care by itself. If it could not, it is no more Truth. Rithum (that means Sathyam) has its own rhythm.