* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Subbu's comments !



10 Oct 15, 07:13 PM
subbu: On seeing this cartoon, in my absence,



my fair lady awaits me with a broomstick on her hand,"Now, I know why you regularly go for a walk every day!!"

SN Sir ! U R a 1992 pensioner! That means u r now possibly 83 or 81 (if u retired at 58!) . If I could only know your cell number, I would like to know what else pastime u have apart from culling out the whale from the unseen depths of Govt files . Your exercise, I believe, will never go waste. Let the Lord give u peace of mind. Amen.

(Editor knows only his email id.  The Cartoon in question was forwarded to us by SN. -Ed.)