* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, October 04, 2015

Subbu's comments


3 Oct 15, 09:20 PMsubbu: Editor Sir ! I have been thinking very hard during the last twenty four hours whether to say this or not. I do not know whether saying this will offend you. Even if you feel you are not offended, i may feel you are offended. However, after a deep retrospection and reflection, i decided to say. Why this partiality? 

Of the three giants, you have put a very colourful picture of MSM only. Your omission of other two is glaring. Our licpensionersblog is seen by everybody, pensioners owing allegiance to all the three parties. There are people from the LIC side also, I strongly believe, who look at these columns, and report to their bosses. They may say, that see ! This is the only man PG is projecting. What will then happen to the other two?


Please reflect for a while and publish their photos also before 18th Nov to prove just one point that LIC pensioners chronicle is for all pensioners. Do you hear me Sir ! 

What ! You have already slept !! Then let me come again tomorrow. Good Night and Sweet Dreams of Updation or Upgradation ! 

*
I fully agree with you, Subbu sir, now Editorji has to design pictures of s/s GNS and KMLA. 

Thank U SD Sarma! GNS. To me he is God Never Seen. Had he carried like any of us, he would have easily reached the position of ED. Albeit he chose to serve his own colleagues through his Cl 1 Assn. He has sacrificed a lot, a lot of opportunities. Had he carried like any of us, he would have easily reached the position of ED. Albeit he chose to serve his own colleagues through his Cl 1 Assn. He has sacrificed a lot, a lot of opportunities at the official level, just to be and continue as Secy of Cl.I Assn. He has his own strategy, views etc. which I respect, though many times during the last 35 years i disagreed with him also. U know when we were plugged at ceiling of 2500, what efforts he put in to lobby and change the mind set of the Govt to change the fate of cl. 1. We must be grateful to him. I dont know much about  MSM Sir, whom I met also recently, is a firebrand. Had he joined politics, he could have become another Kejrival Sahib.

This upgradation and all these things are small things for him. He is not a king maker. He is a king eater. If only he sets his goals higher, one day, he may be CM of Telengana or AP. He has so much of potentials. My astrology advises me another route. But let me keep my mouth shut...