* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

REPLY TO PERUMALMARUTHU


Dear  Sir,

I  Have  Seen  The  Missive Of Mr. Perumalmaruthu, “On LIC Pensioners’ Chronicle”, “I  Thought   Of  Sending   My  Reply  Instantaneously”, “The  Same  Day” Rebutting   All  His  Contentions, Regarding  The   Content  Of My  Article “On  The  Advantages   Of  A  Bank  Employee ”, “If  He  Opts  For   Voluntary  Retirement   Under  Regulation  29(1) And 29(5)Of Bank Employees’ Pension  Regulations,1995” ,“Instead  Of  Waiting  For  Retirement  On  Superannuation Under  Regulation  28  Of  Bank  Employees'  Pension Regulations, 1995”, “In  The  Normal  Course”.

I  Would   Like  To  Refer  To  The  Exact  Content  Of  Mr.Perumal  Maruthu’s    Missive,  Finding   Fault   With  The Entire Content  Of   My  Article,  Flinging  A  Lot Of Vituperative    Accusations  At  Me. I Am Not  At  All  Worried   And  Upset  About   The Vituperative  Abuses Or  Objurgations That  Were  Foisted   On  Me  By  Mr.Perumalmaruthu  At  All Provided   There Is   Truth / Veracity In The   Imputations   That  Were  Thrust /  Cast On  Me By  Him. But,  At  The Same  Time,  “If  The  Statements  Contained In   His  Write-Up / Letter Are Supported  By  Facts, I Am The First  Person  To  Apologise  To  Him, For  The  Canards  That I Have  Been  Purveying, Through Websites. But, The   Truth Is   Quite  Contrary  Thereto.