* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Thursday, September 10, 2015

TODAY IN SUPREME COURT - IA No 5 of 2014 in CA No 9223 of 2013

Dear Editor,

An Intervention Application filed in August 2014, by the Retired LIC Class I Officers' Association, Hyderabad is listed for 'Judge-IN-Chamber' Hearing TODAY in the Supreme Court of India.
I have instructed my Advocate to appear and 'press' for its admission.

I don't know if it will be opposed by LIC and/or Mr GN Sridharan.

I hope to succeed in my efforts. If I do, there will be no more 'Orphaned Pensioners' in LIC.. Hyderabad Association through me and with the most committed and competent guidance from Mr C H Mahadevan, would speak for all the 40,000 Pensioners and Family Pensioners, henceforth before the Apex Court.


Wish me luck.​

Thanks and regards,
Sreenivasa Murty M