* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Subbu's comments


26 Sep 15, 08:13 PM


subbu: Raamachandran Sir !! I dont know what u really refer to. Anyway, u may write a CR. but ur boss rewrites it. Man proposes. God not deposes.Disposes outright. In higher echolons, it is not the CR but the image or peception is more important, I was taught later. Anyway, lessons in the classroom are not there to be remembered.They r to be forgotten the moment u leave the centre.

RKV Sir ! U R perfect ! That day I went straight to Ayyappa Temple and got sakklarai pongal prasadam. The same amount was given to everyone. But here, this God is different. He acts only on instructions from his Dwarakapalas. How can anyone over rule one's own PA? He knows everying of us. So, here, this God must have been advised, Give something differently to all, so that let them fight amongst themselves and I shall have some time till they settle amongst them and come to me. Anyathaa sharanam nasthi thvamewa sharanam mama. Let them understand this first.

In all humility, RKV Sir, I write only in lighter vein. I am really afraid your God and my God will put up a joint front and possibly see that we do not get even the present prasaadham to everyone . I write only in lighter vein. Never intend offending or hurting anyone. I write just to diffuse the tension prevailing. A few of my freinds are so emotionally attached to the left and right of this case. My appeal to everyone is be detached with the outcome. It is not that we must not try. On a day, when there was a set back in the case, my good friend had a heart attack and decided to receive subsequent monthly pensions in the upper world.

Here comes NAVARATHRI. Let us all synergise our efforts in praying to Goddesses Durga, Lakshmi and Saraswathi to bestow on all pensioners what they deserve in their eyes and hearts and wisdom.

Someone whispers that by receiving the arrears 20%, his
annual income from pension goes to 30% slab for income tax purposes. Could it be !!

Murthy Garu !! U R arranging a camel ride for me ? !!!! Good. Very Good Indeed. But who is the camel ??

Thanks SN (1992) . I agree totally when u say RELATIONSHIP IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE POINT WE WANT TO PROVE. i hope u mean our relationship from whom we receive pension. Is it or is it not??