* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Of disparity in Interim Relief, CRs, alprax, good night sleep etc. etc..


26 Sep 15, 02:01 PM

subbu: CH Mahadevan Sir ! The disparity in their relief, as narrated by you, must have been as a result of the C.Rs. they got during their last five years of service. Then naturally they must differ.

When I was ADM, I said AOs and AAOs no good. When I was DM, I said ADMs no good. When I was SDM, I said DMs no good. You have a powerful weapon. CR. Whatever u do at the workplace, does not matter.

Be in the good books of some higher boss, even if he be not your immediate boss. That was the rule those days.


Alas ! We were at least one in our basic pension. And from what u say, CHM Sir, that too is lost. What a pity !!

hamaare sansthan mein yudhishtar to thode hi hain . agar hain bhi tho, ve bhishma he samaan mook hain. bhol nahin sakthe.

RKV Sir ! Did I not tell U earlier that these amounts are based on the CRs you got for the last five years of your service. The gentleman who got 40+ must have got outstanding,. U R .....? dont worry.

Atenolol, Amlodapine, Carvedilol, lodo , several BP drugs r available, depending on to which category u belong to. Take one tab of alprax .25 at night and have a good sleep.
  • 26 Sep 15, 04:57 PM
    Ramachandran.s.: Subbu sir, May I interrupt! I have attended your training class HOW TO WRITE CRs. You said, take a note book, write PLUS and MINUS contribution of individual for 1 year. Consult this book to write the CRs. Then I disagreed with you. Yes, Mrs.Thankom Mathew was the Principal.


    26 Sep 15, 08:13 PM

    subbu: Raamachandran Sir !! I dont know what u really refer to. Anyway, u may write a CR. but ur boss rewrites it. Man proposes. God not deposes.Disposes outright. In higher echolons, it is not the CR