* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Thursday, September 03, 2015

Boon or bane

In his post,Mr M V Venugopalan has stated,"The Hyderabad Group have broken away from AIRIEF". If by Hyderabad Group, he means  the retired  LIC Class I Officers' Association, Hyderabad it is not true, because we were never affiliated to AIRIEF. But a number of our members (including me) are  even now dual members for life  of the Hyderabad Unit of AIRIEF. But I can inform  Mr Venugopalan that our Association got itself disaffiliated  from the Federation of Retired LIC Class I Officers' Associations last year.

Now our Association is a Registered independent Association of Retired Class I Officers with members from Telengana & Andhra Pradesh.

With greetings,
C H Mahadevan