Like our Learned Friend also being a legal expert Sh. B.S.Hegde, I also feel amused to read his expert legal view over latest supreme court dated 07.09.2015.
Let us assume for a moment that all questions raised by our learned friend are valid and genuine. Will he try to satisfy us by giving his honest views or answers to our following points.
1 Was Supreme Court order dated 07.05.2015 implemented by LIC in letter and spirit within six weeks time ?
2. Whether LIC deposited correct amount as per directive of supreme court at Jaipur High Court as per true sense of Justice Bhandari Verdict ?
3. If reply to question no 2 is No then was it correct to support LIC Application asking withdrawl of 20% of petty amount already deposited wrongly to be paid to only 21 petitioners out total 28 at Jaipur high court ?
4. If reply to first question is also No then whether LIC taking casually even supreme court order dated 07.05.2015 should have been brought to knowledge of supreme court or not ?
5. Sh. Hegde himself being an advocate must be knowing that before filing a copy of any IA at supreme court, a copy of the same has to be delivered to all advocates of all stake holders including Sh. R.K.Singh .
Surprising that Sh. Hegde is asking whether RKSingh was invited by Sh. Murty or not.
How he justifies such an innocent query despite being a Law Man ?
6. Whether Sh. Murty was trying to expose LIC at supreme court or not ?
7. If answer is yes, how he justifies RKSingh opposing said IA ? Opposing IA means supporting LIC or not ?
I look forward eagerly response from Sh. Hegde through your blog.
A few blind followers of Sh. Krishana Murari are holding this view that in legal matters only their so called Guru is always correct and rest every one is always wrong. We can only feel sorry for such blind followers. GOD bless all of them.