Let me wish you first a very speedy recovery from your health related personal issue which you are facing right now so that our beloved PC is back to its normalcy. Let me also congratulate you for likely crossing of 13 million hits by your blog either today evening or tomorrow morning.
Next, I wish to congratulate and thank Sh. MV Venugopalan for putting his views today on your blog in utmost logical way.
I also wish to say few things in this regard as below.
1. Sh. Asthana preferred to respond to an open appeal from Sh. Murty on your blog on another blog day before yesterday due to reasons best known to him only.
2. An application from LIC for release of 20% deposited amount at Jaipur High Court stands approved on 30.07.2015 by this high court .There was no question of opposing said application by LIC says Sh. Asthana.
3. We are looking forward to see the outcome of a new theory floated by Sh. Asthana saying that there is a lot of difference between amount withdrawn and amount paid. He thinks that LIC will draw only 20%from high court but will pay much more i.e amount which is actually due to petitioners is likely to be paid by LIC. God bless his theory.
4. Since we do not agree with above theory so Chandigarh High Court dismissed as withdrawn similar application from LIC here on 20.07.2015.
5. How Unity among three case managers is possible when Sh. Asthana openly tells every one that other two case managers do not know any thing about law and all those retired in RM (Legal ) cadres do not know any thing about law as they were simply doing clerical job only during their such tenures and hence they are like donkeys in understanding of legal issues. Live witness Sh. S. N. Chhabra Panchkula.
6. For Unity , mutual respect and regard for other two respected case managers is a must but to expect same from Sh. Asthana is like Sun rising from west. But since he is the architect of entire legal battle so our prayers to Almighty to Bless him always.