I have just read a post from Sh. B.S.Hegde on your blog.
I feel that our highly learned friend Sh. Hegde is either misinformed or has misinterpreted what ever brief he has been provided to him by his sources.
Let me make a humble attempt to put the record straight.
1. Both Panchkula and Jaipur are affiliated Units of AIRIEF.
2. AIRIEF decided long back that expenses incurred on legal battle upto high court level will be borne by respective Divisional Units .
3. In addition to total expenses incurred by Panchkula AIRIEF Unit till date on legal battle at chandigarh high court level, we have been contributing to AIRIEF Legal Fund also.
4. Yes, we are Thankful to AIRIEF for taking care of our legal battle expenses at supreme court level as per its decision.
5. Yes, it is another issue that even AIRIEF could not execute its own decision and has been financing Sh. Asthana for his expenses incurred even at Jaipur high court level .
6. Sh. Asthana despite being a very big AIRIEF leader could not remit even a single Rupee to AIRIEF Legal Fund till date from Jaipur AIRIEF Membership base whatever little same is despite no of LIC Pensioners must be approx one thousand plus there.
7. Unlimited no of IAs and writ petitions in addition to main case were filed both at Jaipur high court and supreme during last more than two years span at the expense of AIRIEF Legal Fund with zero outcome and hence entire expense has proved to be a total waste at the cost of poor LIC Pensioners.
Let everyone see now who is greedy and who has grossly misused AIRIEF Legal Fund ?