* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, August 16, 2015

LIC pensioners can keep hopes high !


Dear Mr Gangadharan,

I am glad that you are back to your normal routine after your recent surgery.Kindly take care of your health which is very crucial for not only your day to day activities,but also for continuing your valuable service to the pensioners through Pensioners' Chronicle. I am attaching my post in response to Mr MSM for your information and use.
I returned from USA and was temporarily inactive due to jet lag and also my PC having some glitch.Now,I am also back to routine although I will be out of station for sometime from 17/8/2015 to 23/8/2015 on my visit to Chennai & Srirangam.
I shall try to keep track of PC posts.
Kind regards.
C H Mahadevan