* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Chat column comments


27 Aug 15, 10:48 AM


subburathinam: GNS in his Delhi case, appears not to represent even all Class I for which he was GS for well over two to three decades, but a restricted group loyal to him. 

I am not one in the pre 1997 group. But justice demands that at least there should be no discrimination amongst all pensioners.  I was supporting GNS. Now I learn to my dismay that he does not even represent the Class I officers for whom he was GS for well over three decades. Will Uppiliappan approve this !! I wonder.!!


27 Aug 15, 11:37 AM

m.manohar: