UNION BANK RETIRED EMPLOYEES' ASSOCIATION
Matters concerning Bank Retirees -
E-mails sent by our Association
1) Our Association is issuing / reproducing circulars / materials concerning bank retirees and e-mailing the same to the Members of our Association as well as to several others associated with the bank retirees' movement. Every care is taken by us to ensure that the materials forwarded by us are substantial reliable and non controversial.
2) However, recipients of our e-mails are requested to note that -
- It is not possible for our Association to entertain e-mails / letters relating to grievances of the retirees of other Banks or even of Union Bank of India, unless they are members of our Association. Therefore, those who not members of our Association, are requested not to represent their grievances to us. They should approach the Associations to which they belong.
- It is not the policy of our Association to enter in to any controversial debate on any subject. Therefore, please do not initiate any such communication which creates bitterness among us. When we receive any such communication creating undue controversy, we delete their e-mail IDs. from our contact list.
4) We are sending our e-mails only to those who have requested us to do so. Those who are not interested in receiving our e-mails are requested to inform us accordingly, so as to enable us to delete their e-mail IDs. from our contact lists.