* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Tuesday, June 30, 2015


30 Jun 15, 03:24 PM

subburathinam: Is there any actuary who can guide us as to present value of the future arrears on upgradiation? I thought I could pledge this and get my old house repaired.

Pending the outcome of the cases in SC, why not LIC come forward with a scheme of reverse mortgage of the property (here, the present value of the amount of arrears payable to all pensions.) Hope LIC wd have provided for this as an anticipated liability.

When will 23rd Sep come? Every Year it comes, my dear Ganga Raju. Better Ask when will the Final End Come > I mean, for the cases in SC.