* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Joint working front

Dear Editor,

A Record Note read by all of us available with details of 10th Bipartite Agreement signed yesterday in Banking Industry in fact has become A Caution Note for various L.I.C. pensioners associations.

We say GOI, L.I.C. Management and all Unions working for L.I.C. Staff are against just and fair demands like Pension Upgradation being taken up by many L.I.C. pensioners associations for last many years.

Million Dollar Question is when all Unions for workmen and Officers in Banking Industry have been working together for last many years and recently we learn that all Unions for all classes of L.I.C working employees have also formed a joint working front, why it can not happen with L.I.C. pensioners associations ?

B.R.Mehta
Panchkula