* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Monday, April 27, 2015

CHRONICLE - "A SELF-MOTIVATED VENTURE", SAYS THE EDITOR

Although alerted not to send any congratulatory message on the Blog hitting one million I am so much wedded to it I cannot refrain from offering my bouquets to Shri Gangadharan for his unique achievement in making the Blog popular. I have noticed from his mail that he keeps awake as early as 3 AM to do his work when most of the folks would not forgo the blessed early hours of sleep. Such is his devotion to duty unmindful of his advancing age. I used to wonder but for this blog where would I get so much information concerning us.

I wish Shri Gangadharan health, happiness and an enviable long life to carry on his mission for ever and ever

R.K.VISWANATHAN

(We have not published congratulatory messages for the reason that Chronicle is a self-motivated venture. -Ed.)