* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Friday, December 19, 2014

AUSPICIOUS TO ALL !


Shri Krishnaswamy has stated with good intention that 14 TH JANUARY the day fixed for hearing in SC is good as on that day Sun enters the Northern hemisphere from the southern orbit and further that day is celebrated as the harvest day. 

Hypothetically this may also be auspicious to others who are opposing our petition ! 

This prompted me to consult my Internet Astrologer JENNA who predicted “ I can feel that you have some questions in your mind with regard to your financial situation which is bothering you ( So far true ! ). I can confirm you that I clearly see an inflow of money to you around the end of 2014 and in the beginning of 2015”. Could be true as I am one of the beneficiaries of MC Jain case.
To us the solace lies in the Apex court judgment and God forbid it should be in our favor.

R.K.Viswanathan