* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Friday, August 01, 2014

Let us wait for SC decision

Sri. Gangadharan,

I am from Hospet (Bellary Dist.) retired on 31st Oct.1992 as Dev.Officer. At the time of my retirement my basic pay was Rs.3880. Since my service was only 30 years my basic pension was fixed at Rs.1764. Of course for the same basic pension of  Rs.1764 DA is calculated and now I am getting total amount of Rs.15486.
I was  a founder member of South Zone alongwith Sri. N.S.Murthy and others. I was active till 2001 and actively participated in all activities. Now, of course, all Associations merged and called All India Retired Insurance Employees Federation. I am regularly getting 'Varista Vani' for which  l am a life member. l have also, to a little extent, helped form a new unit under Raichur Dn.
Many of my friends enquired about calculation of DA as when DA slab changes and also about the total amount of pension likely to arrive per month when the High Court of Jaipur is upheld. you may please give a rough idea on this. Probably we may meet in Bangalore at the time of General Council Meet  to be held during this October. SORRY for this trouble in the midst of your sending e-mail regularly covering.

With warm sravana greetings,
S.ANANTHAMURTHY.
but he looks more like a Federation or
Class I Federation guy...


(thank you for your mail. i am not good at calculations myself, and it may not be advisable to refer the matter to somebody since it is too early to make calculations based on jaipur high court judgment. supreme court is seized of the matter and we do not know what is going to be the judgment. my feeling is that the demand for 100% neutralisation is justifiable and no body can deny the same. upgradation too we may achieve. that's all that i can say at the moment. let us wait for a supreme court order in this matter.

2. as for attending the bangalore conference, i will not be coming over there since i am not a federation member. attending the conference as a journalist is a different matter.  i belong to aiipa. my union affiliation and blog are different matters. i keep the blog as a vehicle for carrying all views so that people at least know different view points. the editor is a AIIPA member and proudly so, and there is no hiding of this matter. thank you. keep in touch.


3. Shri Ananthamurthy's mail since forwarded to Shri RK Sahni. He may like to clarify. Ed.)