* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

SRINIVASA MURTY SAYS



Dear Shri Gangadharan, 

I am happy to see your clarion call to "STOP MUDSLINGING'' and to move forward. It is timely and pragmatic. Mudslinging is bad, whether it is done by 'A' or by 'B'. So it should stop. Let's hope it does.


You have always maintained the neutrality of the Chronicle. In that spirit, I fully agree with your view (I NEVER held a different one - my numerous mails on the subject prove it) that the entire credit for securing a first favorable court verdict belongs to Mr Asthana. There is no dispute as far as I am concerned.
  • My discomfort lies elsewhere. I should not be seen as opposing KML for the heck of it. I have been raising specific questions which deserve simple and straight answers. It is not an academic exercise. I am not interested in scoring points. My efforts are intended to ensure that the course of litigation does not go astray. Today it has already gone astray. I am in fact concerned about it. 
Your clarion call (to do things) is loud and clear. If it happens as you have exhorted, the full credit of putting the litigation back on track, goes to you/PC - deservedly.

Looking forward to positive responses from all concerned.

M SRINIVASA MURTY