* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Saturday, May 31, 2014


Friends, 
Enough bad blood got generated already. As long as Mr Gangadharan’s colourful platform is available, we can merrily continue the tirade against each other.  But it is not desirable to do so, as we have serious business to take care of with high stakes to LIC pensioners.

Many reckless and baseless allegations are made against me like I am ducking questions, that I am an agent planted by another Federation to malign this Federation, of creating fissure between Jaipur and Chandigarh etc. All these allegations are just cheap gibberish and do not deserve any response from me by way of a formal denial. Although I suspect that at least some of these champions are perhaps tutored to say so, I still ignore them.  
  • I am being asked to make concrete suggestions instead of questioning anybody.  Don’t you see that that is exactly what I have been doing all these months? Please re-read my posts to the Chronicle. The concrete suggestion is that the Petitioners in each of the three HCs should pray before the Supreme Court for directions to LIC to implement their respective HC Order. They should also refrain from interfering in or interpreting of the ‘other’s Judgement. Is this a diktat or a suggestion? I also mentioned that if this suggestion is not a good one, please share your plan if you think you have a better one. 
  • In the above context, please enlighten yourself and others on what is actually happening on the ground. In my Note titled Inconvenient Questions, I asked what outcome you expect from the two new WPs. 

I look forward to an honest answer from any of the champions.

Someone says he will be happy to sink or sail with his Captain. Please do so by all means. But please check if the pensioner community in general is expecting to sail or sink.  
I am ready to answer any and every question to prove my bonafides. But I wish to write or talk (on a one to one basis – only if they are interested) to the few who are not comfortable with me and my role. It is because putting certain facts in black and white would mean washing the dirty linen in public. It doesn’t help our cause.

M Sreenivasa Murty
My contact details:

Mobile: +919177737356
To M/s SP Sood, KS Raman, LSRK Rao and M P Subrahmanyan 
(and any others yet to surface with serious reservations against what 
I have been attempting to canvass in the Pension cases).