* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

YOUR QUESTIONS...


I am a retired A.D.M of L.I.C. having retired in December 1994. To day I saw the C O circular dated 28th April 2014 regarding the revised Sum Insured and the applicable premiums on the Mediclaim family floater policy for in-service and retired employees.

Both the S.A. and the premiums are given for the basic pay  as on date. But in the case of pre - 1997 retirees (I am one of them) the basic pay has not been revised after my retirement in 1994.  Can you throw some light on how to calculate the old basic pay and corresponding revised applicable basic pay as on date? Ramachandra KG.


Readers, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR RESPONSES.