* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, March 30, 2014

" I fully agree with the views of Shri Murthy," writes Shri BS Gopala Krishna.


Dear Shri Gangadharan,

I have gone through the analysis of the present situation by Shri M.Srinivasa Murthy. I fully agree with the views of Shri Murthy. I only wish that none of the leaders of any Association should work at Cross Roads. They should have the overall interest of the entire Pensioners Community in LIC and not merely the pre 1997 pensioners. I hope my other reader friends agree with me. 

With best wishes to all the Pensioners for a HAPPY & PROSPEROUS UGADI.

Yours sincerely,
(B.S.Gopala Krishna)