* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Friday, February 28, 2014

Dear Editor,
I wish to join with the voice of our fraternity to express my thanks and appreciation for your selfless service for the cause of the LIC Pensioners as a whole without looking into their different and various union associations. In fact I have become an addict to our blog which I visit many times every day to keep abreast of the latest news and views which you are uploading then and there
I happened to visit the Bank Pensioners blog yesterday which has crossed 8 Lakh 
visitors since 2009 ( LIC Pensioners Chronicle started publication a couple of years 
later in November 2011) and I saw one useful feature in it. They have a "DA CALCULATOR" 
which gives the correct DA for each and every different group of Bank Pensioners 
immediately after giving your basic pension and year of retirement and pressing the
tab 'calculate'. It also gives the No. of slabs and latest DA increase with effect from 
February 2014 for each basic pension. 

If it is possible to introduce this "DA CALCULATOR" in our Blog I trust it will be 
immense use and help to many Pensioners who have no patience to go through the 
intricate and involved calculations to know their old DA and increased DA. For your 
valuable consideration.
J M ABOOBUCKER
Dear Editor, At the out set my bouquets to you for the excellent way this chronicle is being run 
andthe way you present the news with eye catching cartoons. 
Just as I am hooked to the morning newspaper not a day will go without reading your chronicle.      I cannot draw any parallel to it.
With kind regards.
R.K.Viswanathan