* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Saturday, August 24, 2013

CAN 'CHRONICLE' BE THE FORUM?


Reference CH Mahadevan's comments that appeared in the blog. I thought I would not make comments on comments. Nevertheless I do it (I could not make it earlier as I was away and just returned).
  • (1) My letter dated 14th to Chairman was in consonance of our organisation's decision, it is intended to be a follow up in respect of Delhi HC order which is exclusively for DR Anomaly, 
  • (2) it would become ineffective and irrelevant if other issues are mixed up 
  • (3) Other issues like revision require a separate set of strategic steps but not in the present form which I have said often, which I may not repeat, 
  • (4) matter like Board Resolution and LIC letter to Government have been explained by me earlier which were understood by many and misunderstood by some for queer reasons. 
It is unfortunate and also paradoxical that some who had retired from top cadres with the advantage  of

revisions of 2002/2007 and consequent high pension do not fathom the deep sense of agony of old retirees.  

People have different interpretations for the same set of facts. It is a matter of mind-set. Time is not far away to tell who is right and who is wrong. An open debate may however be beneficial. 

Can 'Chronicle' be the forum? 

GN SRIDHARAN