* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Saturday, April 27, 2013

OPEN LETTER TO GN SRIDHARAN - SRI SRIDHARAN TO JOIN THE ISSUE SOON..


Sridharan G.N (oppilisri@gmail.com)
10:11AM

To: pggangadharan@hotmail.com
Cc: mpsmadurai@gmail.com
Dear shri Gangadharan,
Thanks for your mail. I confirm having received  the Email letter of Shri MPS. Taking it to be a one to one communication I had sent an interim reply also seeking time for a detailed reply. Actually my High Court vacation starts on 1/5 and I am also busy with the AGM of our Chennai unit on 5/5. You can await my reply to MPS letter.
Regards.
GN SRIDHARAN