* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Thursday, December 20, 2012

YOGAKSHEMA GOLDEN JUBILEE ISSUE

YOGAKSHEMA SPECIAL ISSUE.
A proud, rare and great moment

My life, my struggles.
I proudly say, I could become a part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations of Life Insurance Corporation of India. 

My interview with Prof. Ishwar Dayal earlier published by 'Yogakshema', the prestigious publication of LIC of India, was selected for inclusion in 3 pages in the Special Issue of 'Yogakshema' brought out in connection with the Golden Jubilee celebrations. 

an humble contribution

That is indeed a proud and great moment for a person who has received many bouquets and brickbats for choosing a different life. If the whole aim of serving an institution is to earn money, I did earn money and at the same demonstrated that as an employee I too could light a little lamp in my own humble way.

This is a cherished moment for me. Please permit me to preserve this Special Issue of 'Yogakshema' Golden Jubilee Issue for the rest of my life as a great souvenir.
.
P.G.Gangadharan, Editor, 'LIC Pensioners Calicut'