* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My LIC days

N.N. JOSHI


 crucial help from Shri Joshi when I needed it most... 


                     P.G.Gangadharan                         
pggangadharan@hotmail.com
 

If I send in a slip seeking an appointment with Shri Joshi, soon will come his reply “Let us meet at … “.
Every time I met him, I felt more and more inclined towards him.  He always motivated me to do something    something more and something different than the contribution of an average employee. 
Excellent relations with Sri Joshi...
Thank you, sir.
When I first met him, he was Chief General Manager,  LICHFL.  He was Chief (Personnel) at the Central Office for a brief period.   Later he became Zonal Manager at Kanpur.  Then he returned to Mumbai as Zonal Manager, Western Zone.  And I maintained very warm and personal relations with him all these years.  People sometimes have asked me how I happened to know Shri Joshi who has never worked in the Southern Zone.    I have no answer.
There was a particular charm I noticed in his personality.  I always loved to meet him.  And he, on his part, was always willing to help me too.  More than words, real help came from Shri Joshi.  I owe a lot to him.
.